I’m not afraid of walking away from people now. I’ve spent so much of my time worrying about other people that I’ve run out of room. If you let your troubles swallow you whole, and you do nothing to resurface on your own, then I will leave you there to struggle in the sea. Of course, if you’re trying, I’ll be there for you because I understand that things happen. But otherwise, my pity and sympathy is running dry. Is that a cruel thing to think?
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
So I’ve decided to post snippets of my story about Woodrow and Henry (the story that takes place before my novel, Woodrow). They’re on a separate page on my blog to keep from clogging up your guys’ dashboards since they can be a bit longer than your usual post. These can be found on my page on the right hand side under the title “Snippets of Woodrow.” If you read them, please let me know what you think! I appreciate it. And I’ll update it every so often and add a new snippet to keep it interesting. Thanks you guys! ♥